Sunday, September 25, 2011

the last weekends

Yellow
Light
to the stairs
Weekend coffee
dots
Roots
Botanic Gardens

It was raining all day today. But you know, I like such days when you wake up because of the rain outside, read a book and drink tea in bed. I got my sewing machine ready after breakfast to sew a couple of things while listening to music.
I was also quiet happy that I could wear the raincoat I bought last weekend after I went back home from the beach and when it was approximately 30 degrees :) It was 70% off and from Marimekko and I thought "oh my it will probably take me a year until I will be able to wear it", but well, just needed to wait one week :)

Here are a couple of more images from the last two weekends.

Thanks so much for your comments on my last post (the film I usually use is a Kodak 200)

Maria

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

i love those quiet mornings!
and i love your pictures too ^^

laura tj said...

today's weather is just awful!! any pics from your marimekko raincoat? good bargain!

MANDY said...

You always capture everyday Sydney life perfectly Maria ... crazy weather, but perfect for your raincoat !!!

robin said...

I recently discovered your blog and I love it! I lived in Sydney in 2009/2010 and seeing the photos from your blog brings back warm, happy memories. :)

mieke willems said...

curious about your raincoat!
here the weather is finally becoming nicer. there was no summer. a bit scared for autumn coming...

fast times in münchen. said...

Your coffee photos always have me drooling on the keyboard. xx

Ps I'm also curious about the raincoat.

NICOMADE said...

rainy day tea in bed with a book and some sewing this afternoon - seems like i'm doing the same thing today :)

Belinda said...

I never like the rain but I love those rainy day activities. And it's nice to be able to wear your raincoat.

Another gorgeous sock picture! Maybe your socks need their own blog? I love seeing them. ;)

shurupchik said...

Beautiful as always!;) i like rainy days too..

jana said...

Am Samstag war hier auch so ein schöner Regentag (sind hier ja eher spärlich gesät, es gibt eher mal ein Unwetter, aber nicht viele von diesen langsamen Nieselregentagen). Und noch besser, er kam überraschend.
Ich bin seeehr neugierig auf den Regenmantel :)

pierre said...

charming !

Melanie said...

cute socks! love the raincoat too.

Luisa Brimble said...

Oh Maria I love your blog!!!! I love your film photographs is very inspiring!