Friday, January 13, 2012

A Saturday in Tokyo

Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo on a Saturday
Hiki and I
Tokyo Taxi


You know what happens when you carry around two cameras you can easily end up remembering places and moments after you come back from a trip but having some digital, some analog captured and some are only in your mind...
I had a wonderful day with Hiki who showed me around her favorite parts in Tokyo. We were walking around different neighborhoods for almost 8h and I have seen places I would have never been able to find on my own or even known about. Thank you again Hiki!

Let's start with some images from Nakameguro which is where Hiki and I met in the morning.

Have a lovely weekend.
There are still a couple more Toyko photos waiting for you

Maria

>> Two links I found this week and I would like to share with you

> I laughed so much about this video
< And I am so excited about this movie to come out (and this song)


9 comments :

Trixi said...

Oh wie schön die Farben sind! Ich bin gespannt auf mehr! Und ja, auf den Film freue ich mich auch!

Lucent Imagery said...

I adore photos 5 & 6. What a wonderful adventure you had with Hiki. Have a great weekend.

NICOMADE said...

ditto on Moonrise Kingdom. cannot wait!

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

I really really need to go to Tokyo! Hopefully later this year!

ktinka said...

Wunderbare Bilder und Farben. Ich bekomme Fernweh! Und der neue Wes Anderson Film wird super! <3

Menthe Blanche said...

Beautiful photos! I went to Tokyo 9 years ago and I always want to return.

Jannese (crafty_love) said...

ohhhhh....I totally know where so many of these pics were taken. I lived in Nakameguro for a short time and loved it...so glad you got to go. thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.

kristina - no penny for them said...

how special it must have been to explore the city with hiki. tokyo is one of my dream destinations too, but i think i won't go anytime in the near future.

the colours of these analogue shots are just so wonderful!

anastasia said...

memories which get fuzzy in a happy way, and photos i revisit, are lovely reminders of trips. if i had more than the one camera, i would be in trouble!