Friday, July 6, 2012

between - a Winter walk I

Winter walk SydneyWinter walk Sydney
Winter walk Sydney
Winter walk Sydney
Winter walk Sydney
Winter walk Sydney
Also that I am not in Sydney at the moment, these photos were left from my last roll and I wanted to show them to you before there will be lots of photos from my time here. Sydney can be so beautiful in Winter. These were taken on a long, long walk the other Saturday. 


#1-3 Reuben Hills cafe
#4/5 Little bike shop on Albion lane
#6 Winter sun 


I will hopefully soon take my camera out here to take photos of the wonderful landscape around me, the colors are very different and so familiar, also the Summer light is just not the same compare to Australia. 

12 comments :

Kristina said...

Sydney ist selbst im Winter wunderschoen! Muss unbedingt mal wieder hinfliegen... Geniesse den Sommer zu Hause, wir hatten heute morgen 5 Grad in Melbourne. Bibber! :)

P R I M O E Z A said...

these are beautiful maria. and where can i buy andrews ;)

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

The light is so gorgeous!

MANDY said...

Where is that cafe ?

Birdie said...

Lovely serie !

Anonymous said...

@Elizabeth and Mandy, this is the wonderful Reuben Hills in Surry Hills

jana said...

die sind wunderschön maria.
ich hab auch lust mal wieder zu fotografieren...obwohl das licht hier im moment ziemlich grell ist. in deutschland ist der sommer glaube ich lieblicher im licht...solange die sonne scheint :) liebe gruesse!!

Kaylovesvintage said...

love the lights

mieke willems said...

nice photos again! love the light on the flowers!

kristina said...

Wunderschöne Bilder!

Debie Grace said...

Your photos are pretty! Sydney is beautiful :)

máni said...

die sind wieder so schön! genieß deinen urlaub. :)