Monday, December 10, 2012

Apt corners

bathroom
bathroom
kitchenbedroom

Four more corners of our place.
I like to spend time at our home and I often realize how important this place is for me. It's where I can relax the most. I sometimes just sit on the couch and watch the shadow play of the sun which shines through the big tree in front of our window into our apartment. I look forward to the holidays, more quiet time to read some books, finish a couple of craft projects and cook good food.

I haven't done lots of christmas decorating yet but I think we will get a little tree this week. Some ginger bread from my grandma made it safe through customs (smuggled in a box lying between books) :)

12 comments :

planktonfisher said...

Those tiles! hach!

Debie Grace said...

I like your apartment. The light seems perfect :)

alessandra said...

oh and the cushion found a perfect place. i like the yellow and pastels popping out here and there. x

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs. I love the style and the colours.

An Scenic World said...

Ohh, Australian customs. We haven't been friends since they stole some cinnamon sticks. (But they do good work, so I forgive them.) Beautiful photos, of course.

Kati said...

Hallo Maria,

verbringst du dieses Jahr Weihnachten in Sydney?

Hab eine schöne Zeit!

Lieber Gruß von Kati

Yasmin said...

ach..."zu hause" ist eine so wunderbare sache. ich bin gerne weg und sammele inspirationen und bilder. und dann kommt man nach hause, hat ein bißchen herzschmerz und fernweh, aber es ist wie es ist: zu hause ist dann doch da, wo das herz und die liebsten sind.

jana said...

schönes licht und farben und gemütlichkeit! feierst du weihnachten dieses jahr eigentlich in australien oder in der heimat? liebe grüsse!!

at swim-two-birds said...

beautiful!
love your bathroom tiles :)

MANDY said...

I love your little corners ...
oh and well done you getting the gingerbread through !!!!

ti said...

immer so schöne bilder hier
___
danke

lisa cole said...

love the tasteful simplicity.