Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Green city

Inner city SydneyInner city SydneyInner city SydneyInner city Sydney

I walk to work almost every day. It is a beautiful 40 minutes walk through the botanic garden and the inner city itself. A few weeks back I had four photos left on a roll of film which I wanted to get developed on that day and decided to take them on my walk to work in the morning. Later after I picked up the film and looked at prints I noticed how green and tropical those four photos look. I also realized that I started taking for granted the beauty of things I see and pass every day on this walk. Those photos brought back my consciousness and since then I already discovered many other great corners on my walk in this wonderful city.

7 comments :

molly h said...

The photos look so pretty! And it must be nice walking to work. I live in the suburbs so you don't see people walking to work or even walking around.

Inês Batista {ARAMAR} said...

Beautiful photos! What a glorious place to walk by everyday :)

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of walking to work. the photos are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

zauberhafter Arbeitsweg...tropical triffts gut ;-) lg!

querido diário said...

It is indeed a great path to work :)

beautiful plants!

Belinda said...

great photos :)

such a good idea to take photos of the everyday sights - things that we tend to take for granted.

Fräulein Julia said...

Hier ist alles voller Schnee, genau solche Bilder brauche ich jetzt, danke!